We require a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly commitment. A one year commitment is required.
*Volunteers must 16 years of age or older* Click on the "How Kids Can Help” button to find out about opportunities for those 16 and under.
*Volunteers must 16 years of age or older*
Click the following button to find out about opportunities for those 16 and under.
Ways to Volunteer
- Volunteer for weekly shifts during our hours of operation
- Become a member of the Food Crew: Help with intake of groceries and restocking of shelves
- Be a driver to pick up groceries
- Special events and fundraisers: Bake for and/or help out with Special Events and Fundraisers
How to Sign Up
- Please fill out the form on this page
- Send an email to email@example.com
- We do require a mandatory training session for all volunteers, and ask for a minimum of a bi-weekly commitment for at least one year
- We are unable to accommodate individuals or groups seeking to volunteer one day or over school breaks due to our training requirements.